Community Resources

There are many programs that provide multiple services or case management for individuals.  Find information on each program, depending on area.



  • Ant Farm: Clackamas County - Youth and community programs in various areas and services, serving K-12 youth

  • Looking Glass: Lane County - services and resources for homeless youth including housing, counseling, education, career services and more for different age groups in the 11-24 age range


State, county and program websites with information on various housing assistance programs


  • Janus Youth Programs: Clark & Cowlitz County - homeless resources and shelters for different age groups in the 14-24 age range



State websites which allow individuals to apply for multiple programs based on eligibility, such as food benefits, state health care, child care, and more.

Washington Residents

Oregon Residents

Idaho Residents


Food bank locations




Government Documents

Birth Certificate - Vitalchek

Social Security Card - Order replacement online

Request a new Social Security Card - Process

State Photo ID - Washington | Oregon | Idaho

Obtaining Records

High School Transcripts - contact the Student Records department/Registrar of your last attended educational facility and request “unofficial transcripts”

IEP/504 - contact the Disability department at your last attended educational facility. Refer to your counselor on specific record requests (full, review, renewal, etc).

Vaccinations - can also be obtained from Student Records in schools, or see resources for each state: Washington | Oregon | Idaho

Medical History - Providence | Legacy Health | SeaMar | PeaceHealth | Kaiser | For other clinics, contact the medical records office to ask about the appropriate method for obtaining medical records

Proof of Public Assistance -

  • Free or Reduced Lunch status letters can be obtained from Student Records departments.

  • Section 8 Housing, EBT/Food Stamps, TANF, SSI and other programs should provide an initial letter confirming the current benefits you are eligible for.  

  • You can also request a letter confirming receipt of benefits from your local office.


Find a Work Source near you:

CareerOneStop - for young adults

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. Please refer to our cookie notice and privacy policy for more information regarding cookies and other third-party tracking that may be enabled.

Connect with Job Corps National

© 2022 DESI

Facebook icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
Email icon
YouTube icon
Website icon
Intuit Mailchimp logo